We normally programme three or four week runs (Tuesday – Saturday at 7.30pm and Sunday matinee at 4.00pm), but also offer one week ‘try out’ runs. We also give Sunday and Monday slots, which can run consecutively over two or three weeks if required.
The White Bear has a very competitive hire fee and in some cases will consider a box office split.
One of the key advantages of the White Bear for audiences and businesses alike is that it is merely a two minute walk from Kennington tube station, which is just one stop from Waterloo on the Northern line. On top of this, there are parking spaces available outside the venue.
Tickets will be sold via The White Bear Box Office Line and 24 hour booking is also available at www.ticketweb.co.uk.
- Companies who work at The White Bear will receive practical advice on how to realise their project in the most effective way. Michael Kingsbury lectures at RADA, Goldsmiths and East 15 on ‘Putting on a Fringe Production’.
- Companies will receive consultation regarding the creative and technical team.
- Companies will be provided with details of stage managers, printers, marketing outlets, press contacts.
- The White Bear Theatre is fully air-conditioned.
- The White Bear has an exclusive foyer for theatre-goers.
For all further enquiries please contact email@example.com with the word ‘hire’ in the subject line, or call 020 7793 9193 and leave a message so we can call you back.
Our new theatre space is so new, we don’t even have any photos yet, but rest assured, once we do have them, we’ll let you see our beautiful new space!